Go back
Femboy Service <3 server icon
FS

Femboy Service <3

Edit Admin

I sell nsfw videos and pictures for a low price online. 20% of the money i earn monthly goes to a charity Arbour Day Foundation. Which helps plant trees around the world which ends up helping with climate change and nature preservation. (The one that worked with Mr.Beast in 2020) The other 80% will stay with me and i will spend it on buying stuff for this project and later on saving up to move out from my toxic parents, but when i have enough money in my opinion i hope to give away 40% of my earnings to this Charity Thank you for your attention and i hope you have a lovely day <3.

lgbt lgbtq+ services nsfw 18+ lgbtq femboy nudes sfw charity

members online
FAQ

What is the server invite for the Femboy Service <3 Discord server?

The invite link for the Femboy Service <3 Discord server is discord.gg/9q7T7uMXJY

When was the Femboy Service <3 Discord server created?

The Femboy Service <3 Discord server was created on March 19, 2022, 7:30 a.m. (3 months, 2 weeks ago)

Is the Femboy Service <3 Discord server SFW?

Yes, Femboy Service <3 is marked as SFW, meaning it should only contain topics that are safe for a work environment.

Share
https://discord.st/femboy-service-3
Copy